In this article, I want to share with you 11 of the Best and Easiest SodaStream Recipes.
Let’s jump into it.
1- SodaStream Cola Recipe
This cola recipe comes really close to tasting like original cola.
Sadly its kinda tedious to do but if you have the time and you love colas you should try it out.
Dont worry all the other recipes that are featured in this article are much easier, so keep on reading.
2- Ginger Ale Recipe
If you love Canada Dry You need to check out my very simple all-natural ginger ale recipe click to read my Ginger Ale Recipe.
It’s the closest you can get to Canada Dry from a homemade recipe.
3- Lemonade Recipe
My kids love Sparkling Lemonade and this is the recipe that they love you can click to check out my SodaStream Lemonade Recipe.
4- Cherry Juice SodaStream Recipe
- One Pound of Fresh Cherries
- Sparkling water
- A Fine Mesh Strainer or a Clean old Cotton Cloth (a t-shirt would work fine)
- The first thing you need to do is add your cherries to a bowl
- Next, add 1/5 of a glass of cold water to the cherries this makes it easier to mash up.
- Proceed to mash the cherries up with your hands.
- You then need to add the crushed cherries to your cloth or strainer.
- And squeeze the juice out of the cherries into another container
- Once all the juice has been squeezed out you can proceed to add your cherry juice/syrup to your sparkling water
- I aim for a ratio of a 1/2 glass of cherry juice to a 1/2 glass of ice cold sparkling water.
- Finally, add sugar to taste and you can add plenty of ice.
You can check out the video below that inspired this recipe.
5- Lemon Lime Soda Recipes
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoons of apple juice concentrate
- 1 eight ounce glass of sparkling water
- Squeeze both Lemon and lime into separate containers and remove any pulp.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of lime juice to your glass.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of apple juice concentrate, if you don’t have the concentrate improvise with apple juice, and stir gently
- Finally, you can add your sparkling water, stir gently and proceed to add ice.
- You can also add Sugar or Splenda if you need your lemon lime Soda sweeter.
This recipe was inspired by this article click to see the original Lemon-Lime Recipe all credits due.
6- WaterMellon Soda Recipe
- 1/2 of a Watermelon
- Sparkling water
- Strainer or cloth
- Chop out the insides of the watermelon
- And place into a blender with a small amount of water to make it blend easier.
- Blend watermelon up and then pour the blended watermelon through a fine strainer or a cloth
- Next once the watermelon juice has been strained, pour the juice into a glass filling it halfway
- If you want at this stage you can add sugar to sweeten
- Finally, add ice cold sparkling water to your watermelon juice, you can then add some ice.
All credits go to the video below for this recipe.
7- Chocolate Italian Cream Soda Recipes
- One 8 Ounce Glass of Sparkling Water
- Chocolate Syrup
Instructions to Make One Glass of Chocolate Italian Cream Soda:
- Pour your sparkling water into a glass,
- Then add 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of half-and-half.
- Mix it up gently to avoid foaming up and then finally add Whip Cream on top if you have any.
8- Grape Juice Soda Recipe
- 2 Cups of Grapes (Better If you can use seedless ones)
- Sparkling Water
- Add 2 cups of grapes to your blender and add 1/2 glass of cold water
- Blend for 30-45 seconds
- Remove the pulp from the blended grapes by passing it through a strainer and into your glass.
- Now if you want you can add sugar to sweeten at this stage
- Finally, pour 1/2 a glass of sparkling water to your grape juice making it into grape soda.
You can see how easy it is to make grape juice in the short video below, the difference is that you just need to add 1/2 glass of water since you will be adding the other half as sparkling water later on.
9- Orange Cream Soda Recipe
- Vanilla Extract
- Sparkling Water
- 1 Orange
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar (Optional)
- Cut up the whole Orange and then add it to a container with 1/5 of a glass of water
- then proceed to mash or crush the oranges up and let it rest for 5 minutes in the water
- Remove any pulp by passing the crushed up orange through a strainer
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the juice made from your crushed up orange.
- Now if you like you can add 2 tablespoons of sugar or honey as a sweetener to your juice
- Finally, you can add your cold sparkling water to your vanilla-flavored orange juice.
10- Sparkling Iced Tea Recipe
I cover this recipe and I also give some pro tips that a lot of restaurants use in my article on How to Make Sparkling Iced Tea click to read.
11- Coffee Soda Recipe
Coffee Soda is not for everyone, though if you are a big coffee drinker you definitely should try it. It is much easier than you think.
Sugar-Free SodaStream Recipes
I personally try my best to avoid eating and drinking too much sugar, more so when it comes to my two kids.
Sadly most soda recipes require tons of sugar, I have several tips on how to avoid falling into the sugary trap;
- Use plenty of fruit-based recipes like the grape soda above which has natural and more healthy sugars and flavors.
- Use Honey as a sweetener instead of sugar, honey has tons of benefits. Citations.
- Try different sugar alternatives such as Stevia and Splenda.
- Stevia is probably the safer of the two. Citation.
Now if you are in a hurry and don’t have time to prep any nice soda recipes my advice is to invest in SodaStream Syrups they taste really good and have a lot less sugar than store-bought Sodas.
Plus most flavors come in Diet Versions which have no calories.
You can check out my article Ultimate Guide to the Best SodaStream Flavors and Syrups. click for more info
A lot of these recipes were inspired by videos and guides that I found on Youtube, Pinterest, and other parts of the web, so all credits should go to them.
Though I did tweak most of them to suit me and my family so I advise you to do the same and experiment to your heart’s content.