In this article, I want to share with you 11 of the Best and Easiest SodaStream Recipes.
1- SodaStream Cola Recipe
This cola recipe comes really close to tasting like original cola.
Sadly its kinda tough to do but if you have the time and you love colas you should try it out.
Dont worry all other recipes that are featured in this article are much easier, so keep on reading.
2- Ginger Ale Recipe
If you love Canada Dry You Need to Check out my very simple all natural ginger ale recipe click to read my Ginger Ale Recipe.
It’s the closest you can get to Canada Dry from a homemade recipe.
3- Lemonade Recipe
My kids love Sparkling Lemonade and this is the recipe that they love you can click to check out my SodaStream Lemonade Recipe.
4- Cherry Juice SodaStream Recipe
- One Pound of Fresh Cherries
- Sparkling water
- A Fine Mesh Strainer or a Clean old Cotton Cloth (a t-shirt would work fine)
- The first thing you need to do is add your cherries to a bowl
- Next, add 1/5 of a glass of cold water to the cherries this makes it easier to mash up.
- Proceed to mash the cherries up with your hands.
- You then need to add the crushed cherries to your cloth or strainer.
- And squeeze the juice out of the cherries into another container
- Once all the juice has been squeezed out you can proceed to add your cherry juice/syrup to your sparkling water
- I aim for a ratio of a 1/2 glass of cherry juice to a 1/2 glass of ice cold sparkling water.
- Finally, add sugar to taste and you can add plenty of ice.
You can check out the video below that inspired this recipe.
5- Lemon Lime Soda Recipes
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoons of apple juice concentrate
- 1 eight ounce glass of sparkling water
- Squeeze both Lemon and lime into separate containers and remove any pulp.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of lime juice to your glass.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of apple juice concentrate, if you don’t have the concentrate improvise with apple juice, and stir gently
- Finally, you can add your sparkling water, stir gently and proceed to add ice.
- You can also add Sugar or Splenda if you need your lemon lime Soda sweeter.
This Recipe was inspired by this article click to see the original Lemon-Lime Recipe all credits due.
Go Page 2 to Read Five more Amazing Recipes